Peri Jude Radecic

posted on July 1, 2007 - 11:43am
The Americans with Disabilities Act, of itself, has no enforcement powers. One way that people with disabilities can seek redress for an ADA violation is by filing a lawsuit. (Mediation also is an option; see "U.S. Justice Department Mediation Program Helps Settle ADA Complaints.")In California, that option for seeking relief has created a bit of a suit-happy phenomenon.

New content is being added every day. Please check back again.